Friday, September 10, 2010

High Style at Low Prices!

Oh my gosh, the shipment we got in yesterday at the store was AMAZING!! There are so many things to choose from for the game tomorrow! What's great about all the new goodies, besides everything being so incredibly cute, are the cheaper prices! You can get your outfit for under $70, and some things, under $50!! I also like how some of the dresses are great versatile prints! I love for most of my gameday attire to be solid orange or purple, but I like to throw a couple of printed purchases in because when football is over, I never touch my solid orange dresses again until I have some sort of Clemson game to go to (my purples I'll wear after the season w/black). With printed dresses & tops, I can wear them to anything and not feel like I'm getting ready to tailgate (prints are also easy to accessorize for fall with belts, jackets, and boots).

Check out some of our newest arrivals!

Photobucket

I love, love, love all of these! All of them can be worn for the cooler games too...just add tights, boots, and your favorite jacket...your good to go!


Another one of my favorite newbies is the MUST-HAVE purple vest! It's a great basic that can "Clemson up" any outfit! Throw it over your favorite dress or top and your ready to support your team! You can't go wrong with this "any weather" item, & it's only $39.98! This is one thing you can wear multiple times in a season; making a different outfit with it each time!

Photobucket

We have tons of orange and purple clothing in the store, so come visit us today and we'll help you get ready for your football weekend!
We have new orange and purple jewelry in as well...it's your chance to rack up!

>>Shop our online Clemson store


No comments:

Post a Comment