Saturday, September 25, 2010

French Connection does it AGAIN!

French Connection....their clothes are a gift from God! As I have said in many blogs before, they are one of my favorite lines! Their fit is always on target and their designs are always unique! We have gotten in so many great things from this clothing line lately! Their angel-winged collection is one of my new loves.....

Photobucket

I LOVE all of the pieces in this "Winter Wings" story! The black sweatshirt is a beautiful top! With the winged sequin detail on the shoulders, and the sparkling applique on the front, it gives this true sweatshirt top a unique and flashy appeal! I love it when you find a cute sweatshirt that was made into a beautiful piece of fashion! It's so easy to wear those things when you don't want to look overdressed, but still want to remain the most trendy & chic gal at the gathering! The Iron Eagle dress is AMAZING in person! So much detail goes into this dress! You have the most perfectly balanced mixture of metal and sequins, making it so easy to funk this one up, or wear it for a cocktail occasion! Throw a leather jacket over this girl and you have a hot-to-trot look! And the Winter Wings Tee...I love my unique tee's!! The sequined applique make this cream tinted tee stand out! The deep v-neck on this one allows you to steam up your look (pair it with skinny's and heels), or throw a black tank on underneath if you want to tone down the steam a little:-) The fit of this one is a little more relaxed, letting your look come off as super edgy and fun! I can't get enough of all these pieces, or French Connection!


Photobucket

This is a MAJOR employee favorite, and may be my most favorite piece EVER by French Connection.....EVER!! This is leather done at it's best! I don't think I have even seen a celebrity in magazines wear one cuter than this! For me, black leather has to be a little "girlie" for me to feel trendy in it. It's easy to give off the punkish vibe, but kind of hard to feel "cutesy". This jacket makes every look so easy to pull off! The cropped length and sleeve makes it easy to pair with dresses and tops...but the semi-puff shoulders, oh yes the shoulders, give this jacket the AAAHH factor! It looks amazing on EVERYONE who has tried it and is definitely the most CUTEST piece of leather artwork I have EVER seen!

Happy Saturday Shoppers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah- I loove French Connection!

    butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete