Saturday, February 26, 2011

I haven't blogged in a while, but now I'll be making a post every Saturday! Yay! The best day of the week! So, of course, since I haven't been able to share my most favorite new trend, I thought I'd showcase my recent fav...

Photobucket

I just love, love, love this concept! A sweet scallop, mixed with a lot of leg, throw in a high waist...& there you go! Sweet, sexy, and trend-setting! You can make these pieces as dressy or as casual as you want. For a casual look, tuck in a tank, throw a striped cardigan on over it & a pair of gladiator sandles! You can even make a semi-formal look with the black ones...just tuck in a pretty silk top, lots a pearls, & stunning shoes...there you go!


Let's see how the A-List celebs style their scallops...

Photobucket


And for a more casual approach...


PhotobucketPhotobucket


I love them all! Check out our scalloped shorts (& you will love the price)!

No comments:

Post a Comment