Saturday, October 9, 2010

boxes & bows

Photobucket

I know it is early....but I always begin Christmas shopping a little earlier than most people-which means NOW! :) Wrapping is often seen as a task but if you get a head start then you will have time to enjoy the creative side of giving your gift. I feel like the wrapping is just as important as the gift itself. As it gets a little closer, I will show you several different techniques and ways to create bows out of ribbon, tissue, & tulle! Pictured are a few packages I enjoyed wrapping this past week for a birthday gift. I used a vintage ribbon I purchased at a local thrift store with natural looking brown paper for the large one. On the smaller one, I used tulle to create a full, fluffy bow. You can recycle everyday objects, such as paper bags && old fabric, to wrap your gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment