Monday, November 23, 2009

Looking Like A Lady...

Doesn't Have To Be Boring!!!

Good Afternoon MGs,

So, upon studying our latest arrivals (www.shopmcauleys.com) I've come to the conclusion that I LOVE the preppy styles that have been coming into the store!! I am definitely not the preppiest of girls (I tend to like sleek city looks more), but the gorgeous jackets, tops, and skirts we have been getting have started to change my mind. For instance, this orange and gray houndstooth jacket is stunning!! Can you imagine it with a pair of gray slacks and big earrings? Gorgeous!! I also love the houndstooth top...it's a little more funky, but the print is still ultra-preppy!!Don't worry, we have this adorable plaid design for those of you who prefer to wear dresses!!

No matter your personal style, you can make preppy work for you!! It's all about how you rock it!!

Much Love,
Hayley



No comments:

Post a Comment