Monday, March 29, 2010

Look of the Week: My Perfect Easter Dress



This year for Easter, my plans are a bit more formal -- my roommates and I are all celebrating the holiday with family dinner after we finish all of our traditional Easter day activities. I couldn't think of a better dress to fit the occasion than this Trina Turk Ibis Dress in white. I absolutely love the colorful print on the top, and the empire waist is flattering to any figure! For Easter I'm going to dress is down with gold sandals and a cocktail ring, but I've already got this dress in mind for my brother's wedding this summer too! For the wedding, I'll dress it up with metallic heels and matching dangle earrings, and I'll grab a yellow or coral Michael Stars cardigan to take with me in case it gets cold. Between now and then I'm sure I'll get even more use out of this beautiful dress (formal dinners, cocktail parties, dates, etc.), but for now I can rest assured that I have added a staple item in my wardrobe to last me through summer!

Happy Easter everyone!
-Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment