Monday, March 22, 2010

Look of the Week: Letter to the Easter Bunny




Dear Mr. Easter Bunny,

I’ve never asked you for much, but I HAVE to have this Trina Turk Wildflower dress! When you see this A-mazing A-line, sure to flatter every figure, you’ll understand my urgency. The vibrant floral print is scattered fron to back, neckline to hem and sure to knock them dead. It will go perfectly with the McAuley’s gold wedge sandals that I hope Mom will be gifting me for Easter. If you could also toss a great gold bangle and earrings from the Unique Boutique in my basket, I’ll promise to be extra good this Spring. The whole ensemble is the look of the week, and being the fashionista that I am, I’m just dying to have it! Pretty please with a Peep on top?!


Love,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment