Friday, September 25, 2009

Top 5 Fall Essentials!!

Cooler nights, golden leaves, college football...The seasons, they are a changin'...

And it's time for you to prepare!!

I've compiled a list of my Top 5 Fall Essentials for your perusal!! Every item included on this list is a necessary purchase for the fashion elite. They may not be the most glamorous pieces, but girl they will be worn time and time again!!

Essential Item #1-A Tight Dark Turtleneck

I know, I know...who wants to spend valued cash on such a simple purchase when McAuley's offers such extravagent designs?! Think of it this way, with a tight-fitting dark turtleneck you can wear some of those beautful summer dresses all year long!! Not only do turtlenecks look great under dresses, they also completely pull together looks with vests, jeans, AND skirts!! Go from bland to instantly sleek in seconds!!


Essential Item #2-Tall Leather Boots

Tall leather boots, oh how I love thee, let me count the ways...I love you with flowy dresses, short skirts, and most of all-skinny jeans. Seriously, a nice pair of boots is a simple way to class up any outfit!! Wear with your favorite skinnies, a scarf, and a basic top for a fashionable and fierce look!!


Essential item #3-A Tailored Black Jacket/Coat

When the weather starts to chill, every girl needs a well-tailored black jacket or coat. It's just the rules. A piece like the one pictured below, makes any outfit (even a tee and skinny jeans) look refined and tasteful. A win-win situation!!


Essential Item #4-A Casual Vest

In case you've been living under a rock the past six months, vests are hot!! A simple knit vest, like the one pictured below, is versatile and uber stylish! I have to admit, I wear mine weekly :) It looks great over dresses, tanks, tops, AND turtlenecks!! Just make sure you get a soft casual fabric, that way you can wear it year round!!


Essential Item #5-Something Special!!!

Every season, a girl needs that one piece that makes her feel FABULOUS and FIERCE!! I'm talking about that little number that is SURE to turn heads!! Generally, it's smart to purchase the most useful items, but I recommend a splurge every now and then!! The dress pictured below is what has been making me smile lately :)



With Love,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment