Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'Tis the Season

I don't know about ya'll, but Christmas really creeped up on me this year!! I feel like it was just Thanksgiving! Here it is, 4 days before Christmas Day, and I am no where near done with my shopping (and I'm sure I'm not the only one!) We have tons of great last-minute gift ideas at McAuley's this season! These little wallets have zippered compartments and even a strap that can turn them into wristlets! It also comes in black!
                                                       
If you still need something to wear on Christmas Day, we have this gorgeous red double-breasted coat that's cozy and festive! 
 
There are always certain things that remind me of Christmas and really put me into the spirit of the season, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite things!


Don't forget that once we reach 10,000 facebook fans, we're giving away a $300 shopping spree! So visit our page www.facebook.com/shopmcauleys for your chance to enter! And from everyone at McAuley's :






No comments:

Post a Comment