Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Holidays are Almost Here!

It's rather hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here! I feel like this year has absolutely flown by! Since everyone is starting to get into the holiday spirit, I though I would share a few Thanksgiving ideas this week, along with, a CUTE outfit idea!
Who doesn't look forward to the wonderful meal that is always promised by this holiday? Besides getting to see lots of family we don't see very often, the meal is my favorite part!
I was on Pinterest a few days ago and found a super easy idea for little Thanksgiving cookies! You just take a Keebler fudge stripe cookie, turn it upside down, put a little icing in the middle, and stick a mini-Reese's cup on top! Add an orange chiclet and you have an easy, tasty Pilgrim hat dessert! 
Now, I don't know about anyone else, but when I am planning my Thanksgiving outfit, there are 2 requirements: a. Cute and Stylish  b. Expandable! We all know everyone usually ends up eating a little too much and I hate being uncomfortable in my own clothes! So, you can still look super fashionable while having a little room to fit in all of your Thanksgiving dinner favorites! Below is an entire outfit put together that is comfy, yet still stylish! It would be easy to re-create this outfit with pieces you already have since it is based on a neutral color palette! 
All of the girls at McAuley's are gearing up for the holidays and ready to help you with all of your shopping needs! So, if you need a special outfit for any occasion, come see us, or shop with us on the web at www.shopmcauleys.com  !




No comments:

Post a Comment