Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hey Everybody!

I've been meaning to introduce myself for the past few weeks...please excuse my manners! My name is Hayley and I am a new employee here at McAuley's. Even though I am new to the boutique, I am by no means new to the fashion world. I worked at an upscale boutique in downtown Charleston for three years during college and then worked in fashion public relations in NYC for a year. I had amazing experiences throughout these years including, but not limited to, Charleston Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week. Nothing compares to when the music starts thumping and the lights go down at these events! I am currently stationed back in my hometown (Anderson, SC!) while I study for graduate school and have had the luck to land a position at what is, in my opinion, the most fabulous boutique in the area. I hope ya'll will welcome me with open arms and let me help you with any of your fashion needs!

Until next time!

xoxo,
Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment