Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Color Fix

Well, since Missy, Anna, and Ashton returned from the Atlanta apparel markets this weekend, we've had loads of pictures to sort through and zillions of spring and summer pieces to photograph for the website. (Our lovely model Caitlyn has been wonderful, but I think if we make her try on one more spring outfit she's going to kill us all.) Anyway, we're planning to do a thorough spring fashion forecast here in the next couple of days to let you know what to expect for the coming season, but while we finish pulling that together, here's a little something to tide you over . . .

Color Inspiration!
I've been up to my eyeballs today in photos from Stockholm Fashion Week, and honestly the general color palette has me a little depressed. It seems like every single look is black, or black and gray, or for something really wild and crazy it's black, gray, and midnight blue. I know, I know . . . these are Autumn/Winter lines, and that's what I should expect, but still, when I've spent all day looking at this--



I need a quick color fix!





Ahhhh, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment